• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Mischa BartonMischa Barton was sporting a truly horrifying fashion disaster yesterday, which left her looking more pikey that A-lister.
Leaving a friend's house in Hollywood, the actress, 24, wore an incredibly unflattering clingy leopard-print mini dress with orange suede fringed jacket.











mischa barton weight

She finished off the look with short flat white boots and black socks.

In addition, it looked like she hadn't been near a hairbrush in days - with her black-rooted bleach blond hair matted and tangled at the back.

Hurrying to her vintage car, coffee in hand, Mischa didn't look too pleased to have been caught wearing her bizarre outfit.

It's been a rough past few years for the former star of hit show, The O.C.

Odd choice: Mischa Barton steps out in Hollywood wearing another fashion disaster

Odd choice: Mischa Barton steps out in Hollywood yesterday in a pretty hideous ensemble


It all started going downhill during Christmas in 2007 when Mischa was handcuffed in West Hollywood and taken into a police station at 3AM for drunk driving.

She had been driving a white Range Rover with a suspended license and was pulled over after cops saw her straddling two lanes of traffic and she then failed to indicate when making a turn.

She was also charged with marijuana possession.

Then in July of 2009, Mischa was placed under involuntary psychiatric hold following a meltdown at her Hollywood home.

The actress later claimed it was the pain from a botched wisdom tooth operation which led to her hospitalisation.

Bum outfit: Mischa's right dress and short jacket do not flatter her rear view

Bum outfit: Mischa's right dress and short jacket did little to flatter her rear view

She said: 'It's kind of silly now to be talking about it because I'm so fine now, but it was just a really bad time for me.'

Mischa Barton Mischa Barton poses as she attends Elie Saab fashion show during Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2009 on January 28, 2009 in Paris, France.  (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Mischa Barton

Mischa Barton poses as she attends Elie Saab fashion show during Paris Fashion Week

Carrying on her 'bad time' her TV show, The Beautiful Life, was cancelled due to low ratings in September 2009.

Then there was her disastrous appearance on Fearne Cotton's ITV2 show 'Fearne and....'

In the episode, that was filmed in London and Los Angeles during the summer and aired last month, Barton, who insisted she is 'very low key' came across as decidedly high maintenance, flakey, mildly neurotic and more than a little fake.

The actress has stated that she is 'furious' over her portrayal and blames bad editing by the show's producers.

'I think that Fearne Cotton's show is a joke and she's a joke,' Barton says.

Skinny latte? Mischa clutches a coffee as she leaves a friend's house in Hollywood

Skinny latte? Mischa clutches a coffee as she leaves a friend's house in Hollywood

'I can't hear Fearne's name without seeing red, because it seems to me that she just wants to further her career by talking about young actresses and not in a particularly positive way.

'It's bizarre because in the episode she has two completely opposing ideas of me.

'She thinks I'm cool and awesome in some narration and in the other part she's like: "Oh, God, we're waiting and waiting and I don't know if I'm getting to see the real Mischa Barton."'

She added: 'I wish I hadn't done it and that's bad because there are enough misconceptions about me in the press.

'She's got nothing to lose if she makes a more salacious story, she's only got everything to gain. I just find her messed up, to be honest.'

She added: 'I cried my eyes out when I first saw it because I was like: "Are you kidding me? This is the way you want to portray me? I've let you into my life."'


Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed